Does Your Website Help You Reach Your Goals?
Not enough leads? Not converting leads into revenue? Old, outdated site that doesn’t really represent you anymore? Well, you’re in the right place.
Book a 15 minute strategy session so we can find the right solution for YOU
Website Design Hudson Valley, NY
Investing in a great website will reap rewards for your company or organization.
Your website is your company’s first impression to the world, and it’s important that it’s a stellar and lasting one. We know you need to attract and retain customers with your website and marketing - your business depends on it. A website needs to attract the right visitors, impress them, educate them, and then convert them into clients.
Today it is simply not enough to have a website. You need a website that stands out, that can act as a resource for customers and that perfectly showcases your products and services and everything you have to offer. When you don’t have a website that is designed with this in mind, you are driving potential customers away into the arms of your competitors.
If you are ready to grow your business exponentially with a standout website design that will leave a lasting impression on customers, contact us today and we will get started on a custom website design just for you.
Your Website Design Project: What To Expect
We've managed more than our share of projects. All that experience has helped us to build a website design process that is efficient and effective and produces a great end product. The steps below are the ones we'll take during your project. We'll need your input and feedback and cooperation along the way. Read through the steps and if you're ready to go click the "Get Started" button at the bottom.
Discovery and Planning
First we draw a roadmap for the project, where we aim to understand your company, products or services and your target audience. We then develop a plan designed to accomplish your specific goals.
The whole idea is to help us understand why you need a new website, and what you hope to accomplish with it. Sometimes this process can be daunting and downright awkward - but we embrace that because we know this process generates great results.
Prototype and Design
Instead of emails and documents that try to describe what we’re going to build, we’ll show you. A picture is worth a thousand words (and we hate long emails!). This step will give you a great idea of the direction we’re headed. And we're always headed somewhere fun!
Then we pull out our crayons and colored pencils and rulers and glue and exacto knives and get to make something pretty. We always keep a strong hold on functionality and usability – but we’re going to make it pretty too. You’ll see this come together as we share a private development address with you so you can watch it grow. It's alive!
Content and Delivery
The content writing started right after the strategy session(s), and should be ready for you now. Our experienced writing team will strike that balance between what's good for search engines and what's good for your audience. That’s right - you won’t have to create the content, we’ll take care of that and work with you to get it just right.
We will probably need to go underground for a little while at this point and write code. Developers write their best code in the middle of the night with lots of caffeine and probably some weird music. Then we’re going to test it and test it again to make sure everything works. Then we polish it all up and send it out into that big world wide web for everyone to see.
Our Website Design Services Provide You With:
When you trust Willtwyck Web Design to build you a new website, you can count on the following:
- Custom Web Design. No templates here. We build every site from the ground up. This means the site is made just for you and your business, and it represents your brand to the world.
- Content Strategy and Creation. We develop a content strategy that is targeted at your ideal audience, tells your story, and attracts visitors because it is optimized for search engines.
- SEO. A Search Engine Optimized website that uses SEO Best Practices to make sure the search engines know how to find your site.
- Mobile Friendly. Using responsive web design we make sure your site works and looks great on all devices. We've reached the point where more website traffic comes from mobile devices than desktops and laptops - so this has never been more important.
- Your Story Gets Told. We make sure your website is built to represent who you are, what you do, who you help, and how you help them.
- Converting Visitors to Friends. Using Conversion Optimization and well defined Calls to Action we make sure visitors know the actions and steps they need to take to become customers and turn into raving fans.
- Advanced Functionality and Requirements. Need a membership site, collect donations, sell your products or services using eCommerce, or integrate with a special tool or service? We've got that covered.
- Care and Support. With our Website Maintenance and Care Plans you're never stranded. We keep it safe, secure, up to date and maintained like a finely tuned machine.
- Having Fun. We have fun doing this. We want you to enjoy the ride as well.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the process of setting up the pages on your website so that Google and other search engines understand what service or product each page is about, and helping to push that page to the top of the search engine results. SEO Services will help insure that when someone searches for specific terms, your site is prominently in the search results.
Almost EVERYONE starts their search for a service or product online. Whether they are looking for a new dentist, a plumber, a bike repair shop or the best italian food in town - they start with a search. That's why you need to start with SEO.
Options varry depending on the Care Plan you select. Our basic plan is a basic website maintenance plan that guards against issues and keeps things up to date. Our more robust plans help protect you when your business is a bit more active and the updates are more frequent. We believe every WordPress website must be on at least the Basic Website Care Plan.
Proud to deliver web design in Albany, Kingston, Poughkeepsie and beyond...
We're based near Kingston, NY so most of our clients come from the Hudson Valley. For instance our portfolio consists of a acupuncturist in New Paltz, a travel agent in Woodstock, a trucking company in Hudson, a lawyer in Highland, and various businesses and organizations in Poughkeepsie, Rhinebeck, Saugerties, Albany, Westchester, Syracuse, Hudson Valley, Newburgh, LaGrange, Schenectady, Woodbury, Middletown, Cornwall, Hyde Park, Binghamton, Westchester, Rochester, Montgomery, Greenville, Beacon, Chester, New Windsor, and all over New York State.
Does that mean we do websites only in New York? Of course not. Have a peek at our case studies and you'll see plenty of happy clients from other areas. We've done many projects where all communication has been via Zoom, email and phone. In fact, even many of the projects here in New York were completed that way.
Let's talk about what we can do for you.
Let's Get Started
We love new projects!
If you're ready to get going click the button and let's get this ball rolling!